PDA

View Full Version : GLAD THAT JUST ABOUT ALL OVER

stjames13
07-14-2006, 06:12 AM
8)
HEY GUYS,
I have been going through what I thought was just another relapse but I ended up in the HOSPITAL due to PNEUMONIA, and I had broken another vertabrae in my neck.
On top of that since I was sitting out side and I thought well protected from the SUN....the DISCOID LUPUS kicked in and caused the worst LEASIONS on my hands and arms to the point that my doc gave me a local and had to pull out the SPIKES that DISCOID lupus causes.

It's been a LONG few weeks and to many meds, but I am 75% of the way back and expect to even go out for LUNCH today...
WHEW the relapes get worse each time.

BUT THEY WILL NEVER BEAT ME DOWN !!!!!!

GLAD TO BE BACK

ST JAMES 8)

TracyDawn
07-14-2006, 10:31 AM
St. James,
You are an amazing person. Even dealing with all of that you still have such a positive attidue. You are a true inspiration to all of us.
Enjoy your lunch out and take care. :)
Tracy

Saysusie
07-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Hi St. James;
I am so happy to hear that you are 75% back and that you are planning to go out to lunch today. Do be VERY careful with the sun! I know that was a hard lessong to learn, but a very important one, for all of us as well.
Take very good care of yourself to make sure that you can make a complete (or as close as you can get) recovery from this flare-up that led to pneumonia et al :lol:
I wish you the very best

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

stjames13
07-15-2006, 01:14 PM
8)
TRACY AND SUZ,
Though I try my best to be as supportive and POSOTIVE for you all, it's the helping those who are recently diagnosed and are scared, or just those who are clueless and we all were when first diagnosed....that I get my strength and POSOTIVE STATE OF MIND FROM !!!!

It makes me feel good to let you all know that you too can and will feel this good , and at times you will feel bad as well....but if you keep your MIND STRONG and THINK POSOTIVE that you will have beaten half the battle.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE KIND WORDS>>>
WORDS LIKE THAT IS WHAT DRIVES ME TO DO ALL I CAN TO HELP EVERYONE WHO COMES HERE AND TO CONTINUE TO DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AS I CAN SO I CAN HELP THOSE WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN !!!!!

WE ALL NEED A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON EVERY NOW AND THEN NAD I KNOW I CAN ALWAYS GET ONE HERE !!!!!!

THANK YOU KINDLY :wink:

ST JAMES 8)

Saysusie
07-16-2006, 06:55 AM
You are so very welcome my friend.
:lol:
How was your lunch? Did you enjoy yourself? How are you feeling today?

I hope all is good news

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

stjames13
07-16-2006, 04:11 PM
8)
VERY NICE,

Outside Italian Cafe, sat under a tree....had a nice Ceaser salad with chicken in it and rolls and OLIVA OIL TO DIP EM INTO !!!!!!

So nice, so simple,so calm....so beautifull

(wish ya where heare to share it with me)

StJames 8)

Saysusie
07-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Sounds absolutely wonderful :lol:
Wish I was there also....But, I am happy that you had a good day!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie