PDA

View Full Version : Life Update!

ashleybaby715
04-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Hi all!
It's been a while since I've been on here, but my life has been so chaotic, that I just haven't had the time!
I just finished up with my last college musical. We performed "A Very Potter Musical" which is a parody of Harry Potter! I am just 18 short days away from GRADUATING and receiving a Bachelors of Science in Psychology! I can't believe that through all of my struggles, I am finally about to graduate college and ON TIME at that! I didn't have to take any extra semesters!

Health wise, i've been okay. Late nights and long days because of the musical definitely took a toll on my body, but i'm slowly recovering from that.

I'm happy to finalyl have time to be back here at WHL and I hope everyone is doing well!
Love and Hugs <3

Ashley !

steve.b
04-08-2014, 04:59 PM
i am soooooooooo glad you are graduating

:)

Nonna
04-08-2014, 06:36 PM
What wonderful news, congratulations and huge cyber hugs for you! I would have loved to have seen your musical.

Welcome back

Saysusie
04-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Welcome back Ashley and many, many congratulations!! This is quite an achievement and you should be very proud of yourself...we are! I am also happy to hear that you are involved in the theater and able to do something that makes you happy. I'm glad that you are recovering..take it easy for a while so that you can fully recover. I wish you the best.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Elaine1
04-12-2014, 12:52 AM
Congratulations! You have accomplished a lot, and I am very happy for you.

n.mac
04-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Nice to hear you are doing so well!!!