PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all of you

Teresa
07-12-2006, 10:10 PM
I want to say THANK YOU for all the information and comfort this web site has brought me. Before I found all of you I felt alone and lost. Just reading our posts lets me know I'm not alone with is illness.
Thanks for being here.

pinkjmf
07-13-2006, 08:52 AM
We are so happy to have you. I know I felt all alone until I found this site. You will not be disappointed.

Sunshine101
07-13-2006, 10:58 AM
I third that "thank you"! Finding this site has been worth it's weight in gold. I am from a small rural community and know of no one that has this dreadful disease. You guys are a fabulous find! Thanks from me too! Sunshine101

buddhabelly
07-13-2006, 05:49 PM
:angel: This site has been very helpful and comforting for me. I knew very little about the disease, and the unknown scares me. :? But ever since I joined this forum, I've learned so much. Its very comforting knowing that I'm not alone... that there are others who really understand me... that there are others who are going through the same thing as me... Its difficult to vent out my feelings to someone who doesn't have lupus because they haven't experienced what we go through each day.

I want to send a big THANK YOU to everyone on the forum! :D Keep sharing your thoughts, new info, experiences... or if you just want to vent. :mad:

:BIG:

Saysusie
07-14-2006, 12:12 PM
As the moderator, I want to say thank you to each and everyone of you. You are the reason that this forum is such a comforting, informative and welcoming place. That is just what I wanted WeHaveLupus to be when the administrator approached me with the idea of setting up this forum. Because of all of you, this site has exceeded my expectations and has become a part of me.
As always, I have to say that a large part of my "Thank You" goes to the administrator (aka: Most Beloved Administrator) who set up this site and maintains it for us for free.....THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

And, once again, THANK YOU to everyone who provides information, gives support, shows understanding and who just gives of themselves to help others!

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie