PDA

View Full Version : Hi to Everyone it's Drink of Water.

Moonbeam
02-18-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi everyone, it's Drink of Water. I had to change my user name to Moonbeam to access the forum. I have been offline for quite some time. No I did not die! Thank the lord! It has been a rough couple of years. As most of you know, both my parents are gone now. I am now a grandma of a 1 year old girl named Rebekah. Unfortunately, I don't get to see her very often. She lives in San Jose, CA and I am here in southern CA. She is almost walking by herself. Currently she uses one of those baby walkers. She says a few words, like "birdie" and "bye bye". Have to go now. I am getting my first laser treatment for hair removal on my face. We will see how it goes. I am a little apprehensive because of the lupus. I was told it will take 3 or 4 treatments to resolve my hair issue. I am so glad to be back on the forum again.

tgal
02-18-2014, 12:53 PM
We'll hello and welcome back! We are glad to have you with us again!

debbie-b
02-19-2014, 06:28 AM
Welcome back, nice to see you here again.

Debbie

Nonna
02-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Welcome back and welcome to the Grandmother's club.

Nonna is grandmother in Italian.

steve.b
02-19-2014, 08:48 PM
welcome home :)

Saysusie
02-20-2014, 10:56 AM
Hello and Welcome Home Moonbeam (aka: Drinkofwater). It has been a long time since we've heard from you. I am so happy that you are back and I hope that your health is stable. Sending you warm hugs of welcome!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Elaine1
02-23-2014, 12:00 AM
Welcome!!!