PDA

View Full Version : hello my name is susie

slstumbaugh4
02-09-2014, 08:42 AM
my dr is repeating some blood work on me for lupus. he says for some time i have shown signs of systemic but the blood work comes out negative. autoimmune diseases run in my family. it seems as each yr goes by i get sicker and sicker . more and more ailments. more hospitalizations. its hard to talk to family about it so here i am.
thanks

Saysusie
02-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Hello and Welcome;
My name is also Susie. Many of us have gone through what you are going through. Are you taking any medications for your symptoms? I am sorry that you've been getting sicker and sicker and I hope that you can get started on treatments that will hopefully make you feel better.
I am glad that you joined us. You will find that this site is filled with understanding people who want to help in any way that we can. Make yourself at home, join in on any conversation or start one of your own. Once again...welcome!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
02-13-2014, 12:39 PM
I just wanted to welcome you to the family. We understand what you are going through and how scary it is. Please make yourself at home and know that we are here for you