PDA

View Full Version : Finally recovering from the worst FLU in my entire life!!

Saysusie
01-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Hello Family;
I am soooo sorry that I've been away. First, my sister developed pneumonia which escalated to conjestive heart failure and respiratory failure. She was in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks and several times, we thought that we had lost her. I've been at the hospital with her almost every day that I could, until I developed the flu and was bedridden for almost six days!
This has all been quite stressful for me and I apologize deeply for leaving you for so long. My sister is finally home, she still has to use oxygen and cannot do for herself as she is extremely weak. I am finally up and about at home, but the coughing is so bad that I injured my back muscles and had to take tylenol with codeine for the pain. I was on antibiotics for 14 days with Prednisone and still have a bit of fluid in my lungs. However, I am able to sit up and use the computer. My first log in was here, of course, to be with my WHL family.
I am on my way to the forums to see how everyone is doing. Hope to talk to you there!

Peace and Blessings Always
Namaste
Saysusie

steve.b
01-16-2014, 07:22 PM
( ( ( H U G S ) ) )
wishing you well :)

Nonna
01-17-2014, 05:55 AM
Hugs for you my friend

nanaeagle
01-20-2014, 05:33 PM
Take care.

Elaine1
01-25-2014, 07:03 PM
I really hope you are feeling much better. I heard this flu is something else.

chikititalinda
01-28-2014, 12:48 PM
Oh what, you've been through so much. Girl please, don't worry about us around here! please make sure to get some rest. Wishing you and your sister a speedy recovery hugs, Mari

lucky7
01-29-2014, 04:33 PM
LOVING YOU and SORRY its BEEN ROUGH Carlotta......SOFT and LOVING HUGS to YOU....KISSES TO! MEWWWWWWA!!! XXXOOO