PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm happy to have found this site!

colorsue
10-31-2013, 08:39 PM
I've had lupus + too many other diagnoses and meds for a long time. So glad to discover such great people participating in this forum. I've already learned new things by reading your posts, which convinced me to join now. I filled out my profile, but there isn't a lot of room on there...just the very basics. I am disappointed that I can't post in color! With so much pain, etc. in our lives, we need positive things to think and do. For me, one positive is color! Color on me, my Day-Timer, my home, garden, etc. Gotta go--time to make up pill containers while my youngest is volunteering to help! See ya.

tgal
11-01-2013, 09:18 PM
First let me welcome you to WHL! We are really glad to have you with us! 2nd let me say how happy I am that you pointed out that our color option is gone! I will ask about that as soon as I finish this post and let you know when I hear back.

Please make yourself at home. Look around. Ask questions, give your thoughts, vent or whatever you need to do. You are part of our family now And we as so glad to have you!