PDA

View Full Version : The sickness starts again :(

ashleybaby715
10-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Hey everyone!
Of course after I was saying how I was finally feeling better, I would get sick. One of my roommates in my apartment wasn't thinking and invited a friend over to study who was sick on what day other than my methotrexate day. Needless to say, today I woke up feeling a lot more fatigued than normal, and tonight came the body aches, chills, fever, cough and slugishless.

I'm scared to see how I feel in the morning, because judging on how quickly this happened, i'm assuming it isn't going to be very good. Blah, I just don't want to be sick!!!

It's just so easy for us to get sick and SO hard to avoid germs on a college campus.

steve.b
10-28-2013, 11:01 PM
thinking of you ......
and hope it passes quickly.

BonusMom
10-29-2013, 04:54 AM
Drats! I'm hoping that you escape the bug!

This is the time for a gentle reminder to the Roomie about germ infested friends, hand washing and flu shots.

Hope you're successful in avoiding the bug, Ashley.

tgal
10-29-2013, 10:52 AM
My fingers are crossed for you. Keep us posted!

ashleybaby715
10-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Hey all!
So I definitely caught whatever it is. Sore throat, headache, fatigue. The whole nine-yards. of course, just in time for me to go home for the first time in over a month from school. Such bad timing in my life. Every single time. haha

Mica
10-30-2013, 05:46 PM
Make them use hand sanitizer when they first walk in, I did that with my dorm. I'm pretty sure people made fun of me for it but I never got the flu. Disinfectant and hand sanitizer are your best friend now.