PDA

View Full Version : I'M NOT GONE JUST DOWN FOR AWHILE...

stjames13
07-06-2006, 08:18 AM
8)
Hi all,
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am having some problems with my other physical disabilities outside of LUPUS and the pain is just to much forme to sit here.....plus I do not think it would be fair to you great people to get any kind of info from me when I am in such pain and my thought are not as clear as they should be.

I HATE to use pain meds but unfortunately I HAVE to.....having a broken back and neck even after the worst has passed you have so many compressed nerves, and bone chips that get stuck in between vertabrae that the pain becomes intollerable, and that's where it is at now.

I will get control of this asap but until then I am on a couch in traction, just trying to get through each day....of course if the SUN every decides to shine on the East Coast ever agin and STOP raining that would be a help!!!! :wink:

I hope you all are doing well, and I hope to be back to myself in a couple days..........PLEASE TAKE CARE OF yourself and I will be back in a day or so

BEST REGARDS
St JAMES 8)

ihate2shave
07-06-2006, 09:02 AM
Hi St. James, I'm sorry you're going through this, it sounds horrible. My best wishes to you for successful traction and feeling better!

pinkjmf
07-06-2006, 09:30 AM
I will be praying for you. I all hope your feeling better soon.

ButterflyRN
07-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Hope you're feeling better soon :lol:

Saysusie
07-07-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi St. James;
We do miss you, but more importantly, we hope that you get to feeling better very soon. You are, as always, in my thoughts and in my prayers.
Take very good care of yourself..we will be here whenever you are ready

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

stjames13
07-07-2006, 12:10 PM
8)
I went to the DOC's today and my lungs have more fluid in them meaning the pneumonia I had over the winter never let 100%. I also was diagnosed with emphysema last year so I have an OXYGEN TANK HERE that I must use on certain days to breathe when it acts up.

Whew it seems only a few weeks ago I felt fairly good and now I feel like something the cat dragged in.

I'm BACK on prednisone....100MG a day WOWOWOW thank God it's goes down every 2 days...I hate that drug and it hates me !@!!!!LOL

MY pain is still way to high and the doc thinks that since everything else is acting up I am getting stressed out and like I said before STRESS will KILL YA so my mission for today is to TRY to relax and get back to normal.

He gave me a 75 mg shot of morphine today and I feel 100% better pain wise but then the idea of having to take so much morphine scares me, but at least there's no pain....for now.

I will be ok....I have been here before and back again and this is just a temporary set-back.....well time to climb back into traction and chill out.

THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS !!!!!

StJAMES 8)