PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Sherrigski
10-18-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi, I am new to this whole support group thing. I have been told that a support group can be extremely beneficial. Since I am struggling with having lupus here I am. I have been diagnosed less than a year ago. Still learning and figuring things out.

Oluwa
10-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Welcome, Sherrigski. You will find, kind, loving and uplifting support, how to cope and a wealth of information regarding Lupus here. I am happy you found us. If I can help you in anyway please ask me, or anyone of us. If I do not know the answer I will find someone who can help you with answers.

Keep looking for your wellness....to manage Lupus.
Hugs,
Oluwa

Saysusie
10-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi Sherrigski;
Welcome to our family where you will find the most compassionate, understanding, informative, and supportive people on the web.
We are here to help you as much as we can. Please make yourself at home, read through the "sticky"s at the top of each forum. You will find a wealth of information in them and they may answer some questions that you have. Otherwise, please feel free to ask us any questions you have about Lupus and we will do our best to provide answers that are trustworthy.
Again....welcome!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie