PDA

View Full Version : I am really getting tired of this

Koilover512
10-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Soo last night I woke up about 12:30 with horrible back and throat pain. It hurt when I would take in a deep breath or lay down. If I tried to sit down I would start to feel a throbbing all the way in my neck. My heart rate was a little up but nothing crazy. This has happened to me randomly off and on. I have gone to two different ER's and one emergency care center and all I have learned was my lungs look clear and nothing is wrong with my thyroid. I called my new rheumatologist today and left a message with his nurse. Lets see what he says. The only thing I did was get up eat a piece of bread so I could take a etodolac. I finally passed out from the medication. This morning The pain is better, I am just really out of it and my arms feel a little tired. Has anyone else dealt with this kind of random pain? any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks

Mica
10-18-2013, 01:11 PM
Yea stuff like this happens, that's what sucks about lupus is this kind of weird pain happens. Was your blood pressure to high?

Koilover512
10-18-2013, 01:18 PM
That is very unlikely because my average is 90/60 and I was sleeping. I finally talked to my rheumy and he said for me to just get lots of rest this weekend and drink plenty of fluids. I asked his nurse if he knew what it could be and she said no he wouldn't unless he could examine me. I recently have been dealing with blood clots lately. Like I need more of this. I hate LUPUS! we are not friends. lol