PDA

View Full Version : new to group

renee
10-10-2013, 07:38 PM
hi i have had Lupus over 20 years. recently became officially disabled.Tired of being alone so much I have tried getting a part time job. nothing yet meanwhile i have been sic constantly.....husband no clue thinks i am not sick but throws it in my face that i am crazy....so tired and sick of it al!!!

tgal
10-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Hi and welcome to the WHL family! We are glad to have you. We know how hard it is to be around people who don't understand that we can look ok and feel terrible. You are no longer alone. You are part of our family now

Saysusie
10-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I am sorry to hear that your husband does not understand and that you are suffering due to this illness.
As Tgal mentioned, you are now a part of our family and everyone here understands. We know that your symptoms are real and that this disease can have devastating effects on you physically and emotionally. We are here for you and we care and understand!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Creekbank
10-14-2013, 08:38 AM
My heart goes out to you. I have only been experiencing Lupus for 15 months and it has taken it's toll on me both physically and emotionally. I am so sorry your husband does not understand. We all understand here what your going through. Please feel free to post and vent all you need to.
Hope you find relief soon.

Creekbank

SleepyInSeattle
10-15-2013, 09:55 AM
You'll find lots of friends and support here...glad you found us!