PDA

View Full Version : My boyfriend is the best :D

ashleybaby715
09-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi!
I figured since I mention him in my posts a lot that I would post a picture of my boyfriend so you guys can put a face to the name.

He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. Since day one he has been nothing but supportive and helpful with everything that i've done. He has been there every night when i do my chemo and he was there for all my seizures. Words can't express how much I appreciate everything he has done for me.

I guess this is what love really feels like<3 :D
http://tinypic.com/r/6fuzhf/5

steve.b
09-09-2013, 04:06 AM
looking good, ...... as I suppose he does too. glad you are enjoying at least part of your life. sorry they cant sort out the seizures yet.

ashleybaby715
09-09-2013, 07:57 AM
looking good, ...... as I suppose he does too. glad you are enjoying at least part of your life. sorry they cant sort out the seizures yet.

Thank you so much:) Yeah i'm trying to keep high hopes about these seizures. I'm sure they will work out eventually. Just have to keep the positive vibes :D

SleepyInSeattle
09-09-2013, 12:01 PM
You guys are so cute....wonderful to have such great support and understanding. Sounds like he's a keeper!

debbie-b
09-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Your are a beautiful couple. Both of you look so happy.
I am very glad for you, it is important to have a loving guy, who helps you through the rough days. I don't know, how I could do it without my husband.
He is a keeper and sooooo cute.

Debbie

BonusMom
09-09-2013, 07:08 PM
What a cute couple you are!

It's great to be able to see the happy faces of the people we read about here on WHL.

Thanks for sharing!

Nonna
09-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Gorgeous lovable, y'all look like my granddaughters and their boyfriends

ashleybaby715
09-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Thank you everyone :)

I figured it'd be nice to post a newer picture of myself as well just because all the pictures i have uploaded onto my page are alot older, like when i was first diagnosed, blonde and prednisone-faced. haha

lucky7
09-21-2013, 07:10 PM
beautiful couple sweetie! You go girl!