PDA

View Full Version : hi, Im new, my name is Angel

Stress Angel
09-03-2013, 09:17 AM
hi, I'm a new member of this site and i recently found out that i have lupus, i was looking up uclers in the vagina and came across this site and i registered. i would like anyone to answer my question I'm about to ask please. i was having an upset stomach and I'm bringing up acid vomit all the time and then i started to couldnt eat anything, then as i was bathing i felt this tingling feeling so i looked and i saw so round like things i dont know what they are, then my nose start feeling like they were hurting whenever i pick it and they have like the same things inside. i am so frighten, the ones on my vagina do not hurt at all but im really scared. could this be from lupus as well.

debbie-b
09-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi and welcome to WHL.
I would assume, that we can get ulcers in the vagina too, I have never had them, but I think it is possible.
Did you ask google?

Debbie

SleepyInSeattle
09-04-2013, 03:27 PM
I'd say it's definitely worth calling your doctor - it could be something that requires an office visit. You don't want to risk having one (or more) of them get infected. It's also important that your doctor know all your symptoms, so they can be tracked. Sorry you're not feeling well!