PDA

View Full Version : Lupus Journal

tgal
09-01-2013, 08:37 PM
I saw a commercial the other day for a site called www.lupuscheck.com. You can sign up to get a free lupus journal to help you keep track of symptoms and such when you go to the doctor. A recent study was done and something like 80% of patients did not tell their doctors about everything that was wrong but the same about of doctors believed their patients told them everything.

This might be something you want to look into

steve.b
09-01-2013, 08:50 PM
this looks like an excellent idea. unfortunately you must live in America to obtain a copy of the journal ..... you can download a lupus check list .... this is very helpful.

Mica
09-02-2013, 11:00 AM
I ordered one like over 2 months ago and still haven't got it. I'm losing hope I will ever see it. A bit sad on that.

chikititalinda
09-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Hi Mica, you should try it again, I ordered mine and received it rather quickly. Im using mine more for inspiration, I take it to church and write down some verses then go back and look them up in the bible and try to reflect on them. Then try to write an entry. This is when I do manage to go to church though.

Creekbank
09-03-2013, 04:41 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I have been keeping a journal, but I like this form with the calendar. I am always forgetting things.

Creekbank
09-03-2013, 04:42 PM
I was under the impression they mailed you a copy, but it is a downloadable journal you print out.

tgal
09-04-2013, 12:10 PM
They mail you a book but there are additional pages you can download. I think it takes more than 8 weeks to actually get the book and they want you to start