PDA

View Full Version : New Kid on da block, Show me luv

Gabbiey20
08-25-2013, 12:00 AM
Hello Cyber World, My name is Vania, I'm a Aries(Ram♈) Creative, Funny, Determined, Young lady, Aspiring Make-Up Artist and much more. I think this is a great site, As much as your/and my family wants to understand, Something's can't be explained. They will never know how it feels to live with Lupus, But we do know each others struggle. I'm still trying to figure out my body and its daily changes, Everyday is a learning process to help my self cope. (Fairly new I would say) Diagnosed Nov.2012 "I'm not crazy just a little Lupie." Learning to trust "the struggle" whatever your struggle may be, I leave my problems in Gods hands for only he knows what I can an cannot handle🙌. Love to hear from you all😄

Saysusie
08-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi Gabbiey20;
Welcome to our family. I am glad that you found us and that you decided to join us. You have come to the right place if you want to be among people who definitely understand and who want only to help! Again...Welcome!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Deneisha Noble
09-14-2013, 02:35 PM
new here as well and i am so young and want to understand as much as i can. diagnosed may.2012