PDA

View Full Version : Bruises!

shelly
08-08-2013, 08:03 PM
I was just wondering how many of you have terrible bruising. I know it is from all the prednisone but it still concerns me. My legs look so bad it is embarrassing. Also my arms. People I run into comment on why I have so many bruoses. If I just barely bump something it will be a huge bruise. I'm just venting I guess. I know there is really no solution. I hope everyone is doing well.

Mica
08-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Ahhh the bruises, I remember one bruise that was the perfect bruised impression of my cat's paw on my thigh where he stepped over me in my sleep. I get tired of the bruise question from random people so I always just give them some ridicules story, my favorite story so far is that I got into a fight with a ninja but I won and you should see the other guy.

luci
08-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Mica I love the ninja story I have bruises all the time especially on my legs. The doctor always makes sure my labs are ok.

tomcatsgirl
08-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Me too. Just a bump and I'm bruised. My arms and legs look horrible. I randomly will wake up with them here and there on my torso. Mine has gotten way worse since starting asprin therapy. I'd rather bruise then stroke out lol. I'm in the PNW so only a few months where skin is exposed. Knowone sees except mu husband.

Jaynie
08-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Hi
I don't get them really badly, but I do bruise easily and sometimes I bruise where I have been scratching in my sleep. I get little bruises...like someone poked me really hard.

Jx

shelly
08-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Thanks for your posts. Glad I'm not the only one but sorry for everyone also. When I see someone I know, that is usually the first thing they mention. Oh well, I guess that should be the least of my worries. I hope everyone is having a good week..

Creekbank
08-20-2013, 10:46 AM
I just started experiencing the bruises recently. I bumped into my son's footlocker from Scouts and had a huge bruise for weeks. Does anyone know what causes this? Is it something in the blood? Thanks for sharing, I was really starting to worry about what it is. I seem to find there is ALWAYS a new symptom! Glad to have people who share valuable info!

Phillip C
12-06-2014, 10:24 PM
My son is not on medication. Do you experience pain with the bruising. Like the pain that is associated with the muscle/joint pain. Or is it just normal bruising soreness?