PDA

View Full Version : Weird veins

Janere
06-30-2006, 12:50 PM
I don't know if this is related, but I thought I would go ahead and ask anyway.

While looking at my face in the mirror (examing the blush after I had been in a hot car) I noticed that I have these tiny little veins on my face that you can see. It's like 3 tiny veins that spider out. it's really not that noticible unless your looking for it.

Is this a lupus thing or am I just getting old? LOL

Thanks!

SoleSinger
06-30-2006, 01:21 PM
I have funky sticking out veins, too... Not on my face... But everywhere else... it's like they get swollen and pop out all over my body!!

I know not very helpful, huh?

Janere
06-30-2006, 01:24 PM
It's so weird that I have so many symptoms as well as diagnostic criteria, yet no diagnosis. Still waiting on blood work a WHOLE WEEK LATER.

I'll be very surpised if I DONT have it. I just wish I had an answer one way or the other. And if it's not Lupus, then WTH is going on?

SoleSinger
06-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Yeah... It helps to have a name... Because then at least they can try to treat it... :( I hope you find out soon!!

Sheryl
07-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Yeah, I have those little veins on one cheek too.... just one more weird thing...

I sure hope you get an answer soon!

sue bee
07-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I have the veins, too.

Sorry you haven't gotten your bloodwork back. It took me nine years to get diagnosed, even though I always had at least four of the diagnostic criterea. I had a lot of horrible Doctors. I hope you get some info soon!