PDA

View Full Version : found small mass in cervix

kim,l
07-15-2013, 10:51 PM
well I went for pap smear today and nurse found small mass in cervix so referring me gyno am very scared now . results from pap smear will not come back for few weeks. and probably will not see gyno for about a month. worried about my anxiety. and trying to keep those bad thoughts out of my head. just needed to vent to my friends.

steve.b
07-16-2013, 03:27 AM
( ( ( h u g s ) ) )

kim,l
07-16-2013, 04:55 AM
thankyou steve cannot tell you what your support means to me my friend the hug is well appreciated right now and so is your humour thankyou for being my friend.in good times and bad.

steve.b
07-16-2013, 06:52 AM
just keep in the back of your mind ...... it was found early ..... so it is fixable. it is fixable it is fixable.

Shanna
07-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Kim .. I'm going thru the same exact thing, I just had a pap that came back abnormal, and she saw some kind of lesions or mass. Anyway I had to get a biopsy done(get the results next wk). However I did sum reading and it is very normal for us lupies to get these,,especially if we have discoid lupus too, but they still have to check it for cervical cancer. This is my second year having to do this. Goodluck

kim,l
07-19-2013, 04:25 AM
thankyou shanna for your kind words am still waiting for papsmear results nurse saw mass when doing smear. it is a bit scary trying to stay positive but it is hard.thankyou for support.

Nonna
07-21-2013, 11:20 AM
Hey Kim,
How are you doing. Remember you need positive thoughts, my daughter had cervical cancer 19 years ago and has been ok since. Big hugs and good thoughts for you

Saysusie
07-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi Kim;
I know that "cancer" is such an overwhelming and scary probability for anyone. But, know this, you found it early; there are treatments; and the success rate is so high nowadays with long term post cancer/treatment longevity.
Please know that we are here for you and that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

nanaeagle
07-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Hi Kim. Early makes all the difference. Prayers for peace of mind while you wait.

Leaniebean
07-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Hey Kim, I will be praying for the best for you and your family.