PDA

View Full Version : Arthritis

Rach
06-29-2006, 10:21 AM
Do u wake up in the morning and ur hands hurt like hell? Or does it hurt to get up and go to the bathroom cuz ur knees are killing u? I hate it...i can hardly eat, touch my face, brush my hair! i was planning on taking another Relefen but my dr told me not to take them anymore. I havent taken advil in a long time cuz he said to stop that too! Should i just take some tylenol and go back to sleep? Advice is greatly appreciated! :?

pinkjmf
06-29-2006, 12:36 PM
I understand completely. Every morning I wake up I have to massage my feet before I get out of the bed or I will be in a lot of pain.This morning is awful I think because I have had a sick baby and she wants to be held all the time. Running to the Dr's office the last two days with her has put a major toll on my body.I did take my regular meds. plus two Tylenol this morning.
I would suggest you call your Dr. and tell him what is going on before you take any other meds.
I am praying for you. I know it's hard because you feel like your losing part of yourself to lupus.