PDA

View Full Version : Im new

kali
06-28-2013, 09:49 AM
Okay well I am new to this cite. I am 16 and I have been diagnosed for 5 months. They are just now trying to get me into a rhematoid doctor. My body is covered in these circles that look like disics and I have been told about 1000 times that it was ringworm. Well finally one day there was a nurse that was in at the school and a doctor that is a trainer. He said this isnt lupus and he wanted a biopsy and we did it and sure enough lupus. My dad has systematic lupus. And he is in heart failure and kindey failure. He is terminally sick he doesnt have long left so I need questions answered for me thanks

Saysusie
07-01-2013, 09:05 AM
Hello and welcome to our family;
I am so sorry to hear about your Father and I know that this must be devastating as well as extremely frightening for you. We are here to help you in any way that we can and we will answer your questions as best as we can.
Please take a moment to read the "stickys" at the top of each forum. You will find that they are filled with valuable information and that they might answer some of your questions. Of course, you may ask us anything and we will do all that we can to provide you with help, information and answers.

Again....Welcome

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie