PDA

View Full Version : hello

seeker
06-21-2013, 10:54 PM
hi, hi. name is marie. ive had lupus for since 1998. have good days and bad. mostly bad as of late.

have lupus sle, fibromyalgia, sjogrens, pleurisy, early onset cataracts, raynauds and peripheral neuropathy.

im a traveler, consultant in the health care field.

just stopped in to post to a thread on heat intolerance.

oh, and im really, really tired of having lupus. :|

- seeker

debbie-b
06-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi Marie,

Welcome to WHL.
You have had Lupus for a long time. What kind of meds are you on?
I was diagnosed in 2006 with Lupus Sle, RA one year later and with Sjogrens last year. The ONLY medicine that has ever helped me is MTX and Prednisone.

Debbie

seeker
06-22-2013, 05:15 PM
hello and thank you for the welcome.

I take prednisone, plaquenil, methotrexate, Cytoxan, tegretol, tramadol and Mobic.

my meds have been changed several times through the years. nothing seems to have been helping since September of last year. my problem is lack of health insurance. :\

Saysusie
07-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi Seeker;
Welcome to our family. I am sorry to hear that you are going through so much and have been for so long. Your meds are so familiar to many of us. I am glad that the MTX and Prednisone are helping you. Please continue to take all of your meds, some are cumulative and take a while for you to see their benefit, others work right away. But, hopefully your regimen will bring you relief. In the meantime, I am glad that you are here and please know that we will help you in any way that we can.

Peace and Blessing
Namaste
Saysusie