PDA

View Full Version : Air Conditioning maybe?:???

Torry1957
06-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Last week I noticed that I wasn't feeling good at work every day and it always started right around lunch time when the a/c came on. I had that flu feeling and just wanted to cover up and cry. I sent my Dr. a message and asked him about the A/C and he said that he very much doubted that it was the AC and that it was probably a flare. Well - over the weekend, I wasn't at work and I wasn't sick. Now back to work and A/C comes on and same old dreadful feeling. PLEASE - is there anyone out there that may be experiencing the same???

tgal
06-03-2013, 11:05 AM
Do you happen to be sitting in florescent lighting at work? If so you may be having a reaction to the UV lighting just like you would from the sun.

Teddie
06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi Torry, It turns out that you can get very sick from a/c if you are susceptable to florine. It sometimes does leak out of air condititoning i had friend who had to put his refrigearator in his garage.He would get sick when in his truck and ran the a/c that is how he figured it out. It also affected him when he ran his A/C in his house also I do not know what you can do about it other than ask them to have A/C enviromental contractor look for leaks with a special tester. Is anyone else at work (power in numbers) having the problem? Be Well Ted

PJNunn
06-18-2013, 01:31 AM
Hi Torry,

I haven't noticed it as specifically with a/c as you, but I have had similar problems with a window unit a/c and with a fan. I assumed something was stirring up my allergies somehow but I haven't figured it out yet. Hope you do - it's sure no fun!