PDA

View Full Version : I am a new member here.

Elaine1
06-03-2013, 03:05 AM
Hi everyone. I just turned 60 in May of this year, and was diagnosed with Lupus In 2011. I was first diagnosed by another Rhuematologist with Sjogren's, then Fibromyalgia about 5 years earlier. I had to retire from my teaching job of 15 years due to my health. I have been reading this forum, and look forward to taking part in it.

Elaine1

Nonna
06-03-2013, 07:19 AM
Welcome Elaine, I'm 65 and just retired. It's a family here and we support one another.

tgal
06-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Hi and welcome to WHL! We are really glad that you found us. So many of us go through that. It is also very common for us to have "overlapping diseases".

Welcome again to our family. We are glad to have you!

Saysusie
06-03-2013, 09:13 AM
Hello Elaine and welcome to our family. I am glad that you decided to join us. Since you've been reading us for a while, you know how kind, supportive, comforting, informative, and friendly we can be. Make yourself at home, join in on any conversation or start one of your own. Again..welcome!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Elaine1
06-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Hello Elaine and welcome to our family. I am glad that you decided to join us. Since you've been reading us for a while, you know how kind, supportive, comforting, informative, and friendly we can be. Make yourself at home, join in on any conversation or start one of your own. Again..welcome!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Thank you everyone for the nice Welcome!

Hugs,
Elaine1