PDA

View Full Version : Hello - new here

megus
06-02-2013, 12:24 PM
hello everyone,

My name is megan i am 27. I was diagnosed two days ago with lupus. Waiting to be referred to a rhumatologist. I dont think ive felt this lost in a while...so i find myself here..

Elaine1
06-03-2013, 03:21 AM
Hi Megan, it is nice to meet you. I am new here too, and just tried to post a new post to introduce myself, but I never see it show up. I must be doing something wrong. lol...

Elaine1

Nonna
06-03-2013, 06:58 AM
Welcome to you both. You're not alone, here we're a family that helps one another. Please read the stickies and the thread; you'll see that you're not alone.

tgal
06-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Hi Megan, it is nice to meet you. I am new here too, and just tried to post a new post to introduce myself, but I never see it show up. I must be doing something wrong. lol...

Elaine1

You didn't do anything wrong Elaine. We had to make some changes due to an influx of spammers awhile back so the first 2 posts you make have to be approved. If one of us is not around to approve it at that moment then it may take a little while. After the initial few posts your posts will automatically show up.

Welcome to both of you. We are glad to have you as part of the WHL family

Leeny
06-05-2013, 08:00 AM
Welcome Megan. I'm new to this site also but I want you to feel supported. A new diagnosis is overwhelming , so much to think about and adjust to in your daily routine but you will find your way I promise. Try and get support from loved ones and learn to listen to your body!! You are going to be great! God bless you on your journey and we are here for you!

megus
06-19-2013, 10:42 AM
Hi elaine its nice to meet you too. This is my first time on a message board.

Jaynie
06-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Hi ladies!

I'm new...ish, couple of weeks or so on here I think! Being on here has helped me so much. I felt so isolated, struggling, guessing etc alone (I'm not alone, I have a great family, but this lupus stuff is a lonely business going round and round in my head!)
Anyhow....I'm not alone now. SO much better for being here!

Jx