PDA

View Full Version : Hey, guys!! :)

Riaheart
05-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Victoria and I'm 19. I finally got diagnosed with Lupus two weeks ago. I have been sick for years. Sense about 9 though things have gotten drastically worse over the past year and a half. I also have Asthma, Arthritis, Raynauds, and Fibromyalgia. Lately I have been having problems with eating so I have more testing tomorrow. Might be something with the Gall Bladder.

I do have a pretty amazing support system however I still feel overwhelmed and alone with the pain. Still trying to figure out how to live life with Lupus.

I'm really excited I found this!! I love talking to other people who are chronically ill, seems to really help.

Saysusie
05-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Hello Victoria:
Welcome to our WHL family. Like many of us, you are having to deal with several overlapping diseases and their symptoms. I am happy to hear that your treatment team are great and that you are getting support. You are correct, however, our pain and our journey with these diseases can make us feel isolated as those who do not live with our diseases really have no idea how they affect us.
You will find that everyone here at WHL is very understanding, compassionate, and informative. This is a place where we do, indeed, understand.
Please make yourself at home, join in on any conversation or start a conversation of your own. Again...welcome!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

cma
05-17-2013, 09:57 PM
hey chicka!! we already know each other ;) its me charsha :). welcome

Riaheart
05-18-2013, 10:42 AM
Hey Charsha!!! Hope you are having a great day!! =D

cma
05-19-2013, 01:20 AM
yea pretty good but never having energy during the day but loads at night lol its 4:19am and im cleaning my room lol. i always clean when i cant sleep

Riaheart
05-21-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm happy to hear you're doing well overall! Ah yea not sleeping is annoying and hard. At least your room is clean :p