PDA

View Full Version : Stress and fatigue

Nonna
05-07-2013, 04:49 PM
As you know I've become a sort of caretaker for my parents. My father can have a fatal heart-attack at any moment. My mother is so stressed her memory is almost gone. I have to constantly watch her and my dad. I am exhausted and need to find ways to de-stress myself. I'm telling you all this as a way of writing down my feelings in hopes of feeling better. I'm taking my meds and eating well. I walk when I get the chance, of course my mother follows me. I guess I'm just feeling overwhelmed and want a hug.

Nicole
05-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Nonna,

Maybe you can shut the bathroom door and take a long hot bath. I do that sometimes to get away from my family demands and I find it relaxing. I wish I could give you a hug. I could use one today too!

Nicole

Saysusie
05-08-2013, 08:43 AM
First; Here is your warm hug filled with understanding and caring. {{{{hugs}}}}

Please do find some way to give yourself some peaceful, stress-free moments. I am told that a few moments of quiet meditation each day works wonders. Find whatever works for you, but do try to find something.

I wish you the very best

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Here is a big hug from me! I wish I could help you in other ways but that is all I have. Feel free to vent at any time and never forget that you are loved

steve.b
05-09-2013, 03:16 AM
thinking of you...... and offering daily cyber hugs.

debbie-b
05-09-2013, 03:24 AM
I am sorry, that you have to go through this.
Sending BIG HUGS.

Debbie