PDA

View Full Version : husband with Lupus

hello
05-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Hello im new here
my husband has lupus been diagnosed for 4 yrs my daughter also has lupus also we are managing ok the emotional roler coaster of it all is probably the worse

steve.b
05-04-2013, 07:15 PM
hi and welcome. I am also a male, and have had lupus for about 35 years. it has only been diagnosed for the past 4. there is also a few other males who frequent here..... maybe your husband may like to join, we are here to support all of your family.

jmail
05-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi hello. I'm also a husband with lupus. I dont' get to do too much with my two boys, which makes things difficult from a "dad" point of view. I do not want to imagine one of my boys having lupus. That would stress me even more. How old is your daughter? How many "bad doctor" stories does your husband have? Things like "... but you're a man, and men don't get lupus." or maybe a "... if you do have lupus, it's always milder in the male."

Mica
05-05-2013, 11:22 AM
WOW I couldn't imagine having your husband and daughter having lupus. I'm sorry thats got to be stressful for you because your the primary caregiver for them since your healthy. I'm always interested in hearing from non lupus family members POV so feel free to vent on here.