PDA

View Full Version : New to all this

Deter
04-10-2013, 08:56 PM
Hello Everyone.
I am a 45 y/o female recently diagnosed with lupus. I start my treatment plan on Monday. I hope it help soon because the last 1.5 years have been rough with untreated pain, sleep deprivation and fatigue. Thank you for allowing me to participate in your group. Deter

SleepyInSeattle
04-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Welcome! I hope you get relief soon too..be patient, because sometimes it can take a while to get a good treatment routine going, and for your body to adjust to the medications.

We're always here for support!

jmail
04-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the WHL forum Deter. Hope your treatment plan works. Be sure and keep track of your symptoms and discuss things with the doc as you go along. I have to write things down, and then I have to remember my notes when I go to the docs' offices... lol

tgal
04-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Welcome to our WHL family! I am glad glad you are starting on a treatment plan. That will be helpful. We will be here for you as you travel this new path. Please make yourself at home. We look forward to getting to know you

debbie-b
04-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Hi Deter,

Welcome to WHL. I am glad that after a long time of nothing, you can finally get treatment. I cross my fingers, that it starts working for you, asap.

Debbie