PDA

View Full Version : I may have lupus

Lori82
04-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Hi everyone,

My doctor is testing me for lupus. I have had extreme fatigue for about 11 years. Lately it has gotten so bad that I can't cook dinners for my family or do much house work. I also have a great deal of pain in my upper back and neck. Also my shoulders and hips hurt. I have the "butterfly" on my face. I'm hoping the problem isn't lupus, but my doctors and I have tried many avenues of treatment that have not been very helpful.

Anyway, I want to say "Hi" and meet others on this forum.

Lori

debbie-b
04-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Hi Lori,

Welcome to WHL.
I too hope, that you don't have Lupus, but if you do, we are here to help you with all of your questions.

Debbie

tgal
04-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Hi and welcome to WHL! We are glad to have you with us. While I am sorry for what brings you here I do hope that you and your doctors find answers soon. I know how frustrating it is playing the waiting game.

Please make yourself at home and we will be here for you as you travel down this path. Once again, welcome to the family

Sammy
04-10-2013, 06:20 PM
Hi Lori,

I also hope you don't have Lupus but i guess it does help to have a diagnosis so you can start treatment and to at least know why you feel so lousy. Let us know how you go with the tests. Good luck..
Best wishes to you

Sam xx