PDA

View Full Version : finding new rheumi

kim,l
03-07-2013, 05:00 PM
well my friends i back on the same merrygo round again new rheumi clinic in queensland wants me to prove again i have lupus even though my usual rheumi from sydney sent them the proof so am going through all the same old tests again before they will see me if i do not like them i will be looking elsewhere anyone from queensland know good rheumi who understands lupus. well living in campertrailer is becoming very interesting especially with 2 bickering daughters both with depression and 2 dogs. i certainly do not take the easy road. mikaela doing well at school. she is now taking singing lesson teacher believes she has promising career. she is also taking drama. sarah my eldest is taking art courses she wants to qualify in few years to teach art to kids with disabilities. still having trouble with my feet swelling but my lupus pain has eased since moving to warmer climate so cross fingers i may finally be having a bit of a remission. for how long i do not know. hope you are all well have a great day. luv always my dear friends.

Nonna
03-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Good Luck to you Kim, I hope things settle down for you soon. Big hugs