PDA

View Full Version : Random chilling and sweating

nanaeagle
02-26-2013, 08:57 AM
Does anyone else chill and then break out in sweat. I never register a fever on my home thermometer when this happens. In fact, my temp. is usually below normal. I was running a low-grade temp. at my last surgery followup without realizing it. Some days it happens over and over again. It's like getting a fever and breaking a fever within a fifteen minute period and very uncomfortable. I always start with chills.

Heavy snow today. Lost my internet connection in the middle of posting this, so I hope it doesn't post twice.

SleepyInSeattle
02-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Happened to me ALL THE TIME before I got good treatment (Plaq and Mtx) - now it's a lot better, thought I still don't regulate my body temperature very well - I am always either too hot or too cold. And MANY people with A-I diseases have a lower-than-normal body temperature. If I am at 98.6, I am sick.

nanaeagle
02-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Thank you, SleepyInSeattle. That's good to know. I wasn't quite sure what was up with that since it seems to be happening more and more frequently. It seems I'm always either adding to my layers or taking them off all day long. Right now quilted vests are my best friends. Hope you have a good day.

tgal
02-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Same issues here. Even the low temp