PDA

View Full Version : Hello to All

Dianne
02-20-2013, 04:08 PM
My name is Dianne and I was diagnosed with SLE 10 years ago. For the last three years, it seems I keep getting new symptoms which, even though I know is the course, still never seems keep from surprising me. I was reading some of the posts today and appreciate the openness and honesty of people on the site. Dealing with all of this is tough at times and I hope to be able to share some of my strength with others and have others there for some my rough times.

jmail
02-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Welcome to WHL Dianne. Never a dull moment with all the changes a person encounters while on this journey, eh?

debbie-b
02-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Hi Dianne,

Welcome at WHL.
We are here for you, you can vent, cry or share your good days with us.

Eve

Dianne
02-21-2013, 02:32 PM
You are so right. It feels as if just when I adjust to one symptom, "surprise" there's another!

I have read several posts and they have made me feel less like I am the only one going through all this. There are times when I do feel as if no one understands how it feels to always not feel well. I used to be a pretty athletic person and, while I have been trying to get in some walking and swimming, it is sometimes hard to adjust to all the limitations.

tgal
02-21-2013, 04:45 PM
I think that is the best part about our WHL family. There is always somewhere you don't have to feel alone. Welcome to our family and I look forward to your input

Dianne
03-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Thanks Eve... I appreciate knowing that there are people who understand and willing to listen.

BonusMom
03-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Hello and welcome to WHL! It's a great group of people. I'm sure you'll learn new things and be able to contribute from your ten years of SLE experience.

debbie-b
03-04-2013, 04:21 AM
Thanks Eve... I appreciate knowing that there are people who understand and willing to listen.

LOL, I don't know, why I signed with Eve. it's my middle name and I never use it, must be major brain fog.

Debbie

Dianne
03-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Totally understand the brain fog moment... I have to constantly keep trying to not to get mad (at lupus... at myself) when I forget stuff, feel lost, or can't remember basic things. I am so lucky to have loved ones around who understand at can even help me to laugh at it!