PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Suzanne
02-17-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi, my name is Suzanne and I was diagnosed 14years ago at the ago of 19. Originally from Pensacola, moved to Biloxi 2 years ago for work. I've probably had lupus since I was about 12. Mother and father both have history of autoimmune disorders. Fun stuff.

jmail
02-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Hi Suzanne, and welcome to the WHL forum. Browse around, read the stickies at the top of each section, read some member profiles, etc., ask questions.

What meds are you on, and how do you like your doc(s)?

Suzanne
02-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Low dose of plaquenil for now, celexa for the depression, my dr believes in vitamins and supplements which help a lot. Vitamin d cuz I can't go out in the sun, vitamin b12, fish oil for the joints - helps a lot with stiffness. Metformin for blood sugar issues. No one can figure out yet if that's related. Melatonin for sleep and ginko for memory, though that's not helping much right now:). Hard to find a rhuemy in my town, have to drive 2 hours to make my apts.

tgal
02-18-2013, 11:30 PM
Just stopping in to welcome you to our WHL family. Glad you found us. Please make yourself at home. I look forward to getting to know yoy