PDA

View Full Version : Marla?

debbie-b
01-29-2013, 07:01 AM
Does anyone know, if Marla is on vacation?
I haven't "seen" her here in weeks.
I have send her a PM, but haven't heard from her.

Debbie

rob
01-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Marla has been having problems getting online. On her last visit here, she mentioned that she's stuck with a terrible internet service, and that for the time being, her visits here would be limited.

I hope she gets it worked out, as I miss having her here.

Rob

Derrie
01-29-2013, 07:17 AM
Hey, Marla, when you read this-- we miss you and hope your internet gets better soon!

(Sounds like I'm sending get-well wishes to your modem.)

debbie-b
01-29-2013, 03:46 PM
Marla has been having problems getting online. On her last visit here, she mentioned that she's stuck with a terrible internet service, and that for the time being, her visits here would be limited.

I hope she gets it worked out, as I miss having her here.

Rob

Yeah, I miss her too. I am glad it is only her internet having problems and not her.

Debbie

tgal
01-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Thanks Rob! As you know I have no memory and was worried myself. I sent her a PM the other day after talking to debbie

rob
02-01-2013, 08:53 PM
Thanks Rob! As you know I have no memory and was worried myself. I sent her a PM the other day after talking to debbie

I forgot that you have no memory...

jmail
02-01-2013, 09:06 PM
That reminds me of that "Men In Black" movie... Normal day for a lupie, getting that pen thingie "blinked" at 'em... Or maybe "The Incredibles" and Rick Dicker and his amazing suction cup thingie (that doesnt' *sound* right)...

debbie-b
02-02-2013, 01:28 PM
I forgot that you have no memory...

Good one, Rob.

Debbie