PDA

View Full Version : Weird stomach bloating!?

ashleybaby715
01-24-2013, 10:27 PM
I recently have been having issues with bloating. This has never happened to me before. It isn't all the time, but occassionally my stomach will just bloat out and its just really uncomfortable. Not painful, but awkward feeling.

Does this happen to anyone else?
It doesn't feel like fluid retention or anything like that, so i'm just really confused.

steve.b
01-25-2013, 07:10 AM
as i have said in a few other posts......
for me muscles get inflamed very easily.
an inflamed muscle is larger than a when it is not inflamed.
this can cause the feeling of bloating.... without fluid retention.

it may be something else, but check for inflamation.

jmail
01-26-2013, 02:11 PM
If you do like me in this regard, it's like someone stuck an air needle in you while you weren't looking (or feeling), and over-filled you with air in the belly area. Doesn't seem to be "gas", but it is, and it doesn't seem to want to come out. Very strange, but I'll put on a couple inches around the waist with it sometimes. I do have digestive troubles, malabsorbtion, etc., so it's not new, just aggravatingly uncomfortable. My doc says "hmmmm" alot around me. "You're my mystery patient."

ritzbit2
02-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Hey I don't know if you've seen my posts lately in the group on facebook but my stomachs all jacked up too :/ They did an xray and found out that even though I have been having pretty significant diarhea, I am pretty backed up. Sooo. I have no idea yet whats going on lol I'm waiting for results on Celiacs tests right now :( Hope your stomach has gotten better since you posted.

chikititalinda
02-07-2013, 12:36 PM
I look five months pregnant : (