PDA

View Full Version : Just whining

runnergirl68
01-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I have been sick with something since mid August, first allergies which turned into a horrific sinus infection then bronchitis and now my joints are starting to ache, knees, elbows and fingers. I feel icky. I'm just tired of being sick. I've been given 3 rounds of antibiotics and just finishing my first round, my sinuses are better but I definitely still have an infection. I'm constantly losing my voice. I have been having more and more ocular migraines with all the snow on the ground and when the sun is out. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Ok, rant over.

steve.b
01-07-2013, 11:08 PM
(((hugs)))

jmail
01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Ya know, runnergirl68, I hadn't put the "snow" together with the "headaches" for me. But it does make sense. There's no escaping the light when the sun hits the snow, even on a relatively cloudy day. We've had snow on the ground for weeks here. Also, there's a "bug" that's been going around here for months now, and I do believe that I've had just about every iteration of its mutations...

"Quoting" steve.b now: (((hugs))) - to you runnergirl68, not steve... Well, to steve too... We all need a hug at least once a day.

tgal
01-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Feel better soon!

steve.b
01-08-2013, 07:19 PM
....."Quoting" steve.b now: (((hugs))) - ....

the reason behind (((hugs))) is...

it is 10 charactures.
the minimum you can place on a comment.
when you have not words to express your feelings,
but want to offer your support.....
(((hugs)))

jmail
01-09-2013, 09:23 PM
lol... "You must add 10 characters to your comment for it to be valid."... lol - I had to do that when commenting on Rob's car photo. I'll remember that (((hugs))) trick, besides its being succinct in conveying empathy & warmth. wink |;^)