PDA

View Full Version : Support

Lupus2004
12-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Hello fellow lupus members! I am glad I have someone that understands the everyday crisis. I found out I had lupus in 2004. Wow at the time relieved I didn't have bone cancer. I am still thankful for that . This is the most misunderstood disease and unpredictable . Right now I am fighting between flu and head cold ... Three kids had flu , one had severe cold.

magistramarla
12-28-2012, 04:25 PM
Hi and welcome to WHL,
It's tough dealing with sick kids when you already don't feel well.
We all understand.
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
12-29-2012, 04:59 AM
hi and welcome.
when the kids get sick.....
we usually do as well.
keep an eye on your condition, take antibiotics if it doesnt clear soon.

tgal
12-29-2012, 10:34 AM
Hi and welcome to WHL! We are glad to have you as part of our family! Make yourself at home and I look forward to getting to know you

Saysusie
01-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Hello and welcome to our family. I hope that your kids get better soon, but don't forget to take care of you as well. I am glad that you found us and decided to join our family. Again....welcome.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

fhallock
01-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Welcome to WHL. Whether you are sick or well you are always a mother and children demand a lot of you. I understand your relief about not having cancer. In the last three years I have had two bone marrow biopsies (YOW!) and do not have cancer or malignant problems with my bones or blood. Keep up your good spirits and Happy, Healthy New Year.

justomegirlindallas
01-06-2013, 04:30 PM
This is still the best community for lupus patients :) I like being able to come here and have some people who understand. Lots of nice people here