PDA

View Full Version : merry christmas

kim,l
12-23-2012, 02:10 PM
to all my family here have a wonderful christmas and may your day be filled with joy and happiness. and to the people who have lost loved ones. may your hearts be filled with joyous memories of the ones you have lost. i will be thinking of my father . and the joy christmas mean.t to him. i love you all and you have all made a difference in my life. and for that i thankyou . luv kim

jmail
12-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Merry Christmas kim, and everyone else...

tgal
12-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. May you enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year and may you do it in a pain free fashion!

rob
12-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Saysusie
12-24-2012, 11:08 PM
thank you for starting this thread and i hope that each of you have a wonderful holiday that is free of pain and filled with love

steve.b
12-25-2012, 02:51 AM
i celebrate christmas this year with my step mother inlaw.
it is the first family christmas she has had for just over 10 years.
so it is special in many ways.

but to my lupie family........
thank you for all you have meant to me over this past year.
may you all find a reason to celebrate this year.

Nonna
12-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Merry Christmas to my cyber family. I'm having a rough one; we had a medical emergency for another family member. This is my second lonely Christmas which makes me really appreciate all of you. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe and send you painfree days so that you can truly enjoy Christmas, make some good memories

Hugs to all
Toni

Saysusie
12-25-2012, 02:05 PM
I am sorry that you are feeling lonely
This Christmas. Please know that we care for you and are here for you. I hope that you find some joy today.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Merry Christmas to my cyber family. I'm having a rough one; we had a medical emergency for another family member. This is my second lonely Christmas which makes me really appreciate all of you. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe and send you painfree days so that you can truly enjoy Christmas, make some good memories

Hugs to all
Toni

Mica
12-25-2012, 02:47 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, we actually got a white Christmas here today. It's been warm all winter and bam we got snow. If it wasn't for the fact that I hate the snow I would think it's a Christmas miracle. :) Hope everyone feels well today and stays warm and healthy!!

magistramarla
12-26-2012, 04:06 PM
I hope that everyone had a restful and joyous day yesterday.
We kept the TV tuned to BBC America and watched the Dr. Who marathon.
Jeff worked on his dissertation while I cooked a nice rib roast.
After our quiet meal, we enjoyed the new Dr. Who Christmas special with a nice bottle of wine.
I do enjoy our lovely quiet holidays in California.

Lots of love to my Cyber Family!
Hugs,
Marla

Mica
12-27-2012, 06:00 PM
I hope that everyone had a restful and joyous day yesterday.
We kept the TV tuned to BBC America and watched the Dr. Who marathon.
Jeff worked on his dissertation while I cooked a nice rib roast.
After our quiet meal, we enjoyed the new Dr. Who Christmas special with a nice bottle of wine.
I do enjoy our lovely quiet holidays in California.

Lots of love to my Cyber Family!
Hugs,
Marla

My family thinks i'm crazy for my love of Dr.Who, so I didn't get to see the new Christmas special :(

magistramarla
12-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Mica,
I hope that it re-runs at a time when you can watch it.
It was great fun. First Dr. Who has made us wary of statues of angels - now it's snowmen!
Hugs,
Marla

PS - When I was teaching Latin, I showed the Dr. Who episode when he visits Pompeii to my classes.
It was actually based on the textbook that I used. I made a few Dr. Who fans with that!