PDA

View Full Version : What a wonderful find this web site is.

pinkjmf
06-14-2006, 10:36 AM
I really enjoy reading about all the new and up to date things this web site has to offer.I was telling my husband last night what a blessing this is to me.I don't know anyone else with lupus and it is hard for me to describe to anyone what is going on with my body.Thanks for making this site and allowing us to unite as one.

Saysusie
06-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Hi Jessica :lol:
Welcome to our family. Yes, this site has grown to be a safe place with very kind, understanding and informative people. I could not be more pleased with the direction the site has taken.
Our beloved Administrator designed and provides this site to us free of charge. It operates purely on donations, his most appreciated and valuable time and his hard work.
As you may know, the site is dedicated to my daughter who succumbed to Lupus in 1999. When she was ill, she and I looked everywhere on the internet to find a place that would answer our questions, give us some support and just understand what we were going through....we never found that place. So, our administrator and I strive very hard to make this site a place where every member can receive those things and more!
I am so happy that you found us and I hope that we can be hepful to you in any way that we can.
Peace and Blessings
Saysusie

pinkjmf
06-15-2006, 03:24 PM
You seem to be what I was looking for.I didn't know that I really needed this.I guess I've kept to myself so long it is nice to have someone really understand what you are going thur.

Saysusie
06-15-2006, 03:38 PM
We also want you to know that you are not alone. We are here for you any time that you need us!! :lol:

Peace and Blessings
Saysusie