PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Shiela I have Lupus sle & Vulva cancer,need some advice!

shiela
12-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Hello, I'm new here. wondering if anyone could help me with some questions I have?
I have been having severe pain in my lower left abdominal area,I had a Hysterectomy in 98 age the of 28,pain goes into my back,Idk if this normal for Lupus.
as I have so many conditions idk what else to do.
I have Lupus sle,Vulva Cancer,Fibromyalgia,(DDD)-Degenerative Disc,depression,ADD,IBS hope that it as you all know how the memory thing is!
I wondering if anyone could help me on this matter, Thank -You
God-Bless you all!
Shiela

steve.b
12-03-2012, 05:56 AM
hi shela, sorry i cannot answer your question,
but i did want you to know your question has been seen.
and i wanted to say hi

hi

tgal
12-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Since none of us here are doctors, when it comes to severe pain we aways suggest seeing your doctor. Add to that the fact that you have cancer in your female area nd I think a doctors visit is even more important. I don't know if the doctors left your overys or not but, if they did then that would be another reason to get this looked into.

I get cysts on my overys quite often and I get one sided pain like that. Only a doctors visit can help.

Welcome to WHL! We are glad to have you with us and I look forward to getting to know you!