PDA

View Full Version : Been Missing ;)

red246
11-27-2012, 09:22 AM
Hello to all my lovely friends! I had recommended to a friend to come over here (& I see that she has) because everyone is so wonderful and I realized that I haven't been on in forever! Reading through some of the more recent posts came across my Happy Birthday message - thank you!

Life has been going well & busy! I have been flare free for the past year & off all medications. Oldest daughter, the one w/POTS, is still at home. She just got a job at a florist a few days a week doing admin work. YAY!!!! 2nd daughter is currently pregnant & living w/boyfriend. She is due Feb 13th. She's having a girl!!!! Boys are boys, LOL! We are still home schooling currently doing 9th & 10th grade. They have both now grown taller than me and the older one's voice has changed! Where did my babies go??? To answer that question......hubby and I currently trying to have one more. Only limitation is no IVF, so it's au natural or bust!

We are also trying to find a house! Our lease here is up in March, thank God, and I can't wait to get out of here! We plan on staying in NJ, but definitely looking into a different area. We are not "city" people. I don't care if I have to drive 1/2hr to get to the store. I'm tired of it, it's been a long 2yrs.

That about wraps it up! Mari - Did I miss anything? LOL Love & miss you all!!! I promise I'll try to stop in more often. :)

rob
11-27-2012, 01:01 PM
Hey Red,

Long time no see. Good to have you back! Sounds like you've been plenty busy. I'm so glad to hear that you are flare free and off the meds.

Don't blame you for wanting to get out of the city. It's a good hours drive for me to get to anything resembling civilization, and I love it.

You take care of yourself Lauren, and don't be a stranger!

Rob

debbie-b
11-27-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi Red,

It is so good to see you. I am glad to hear, that you are doing so well.
I wish you lots of luck ( and fun) with the baby making. ( blush)
I don't care for city living that much either, but I sure don't want to be way out there, like Rob is. lol

Debbie

tgal
11-27-2012, 03:47 PM
RED!!! So good to see you back "home"! LOL I think you covered all the news except the noisy neighbors but I figured you were we're trying to forget them!

Now all we need is to get our lovely Linda back and the 3 musketeers will all be in the same place! Missed ya tons and so glad things are going well!

kim,l
11-27-2012, 04:50 PM
hello red i am so glad to you are back have missed you my friend . good luck with the baby making hope it works out. hugs kim

steve.b
11-27-2012, 07:46 PM
welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you were missed.
glad most of the news is good.

country life is far more relaxing than city life.
i imagine there is no quiet time in big american cities.
quiet nights could help with more than just stress levels.
hormones tend to grow too he he he

red246
11-27-2012, 09:49 PM
welcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes you were missed.
glad most of the news is good.

country life is far more relaxing than city life.
i imagine there is no quiet time in big american cities.
quiet nights could help with more than just stress levels.
hormones tend to grow too he he he

so so very bad!!!! and way too funny! it doesn't matter what time of night i go outside there is usually something going on. right now it's almost midnight and the ding dong down the street was just revving up his motorcycle.
it's nice to feel loved! Mari - I agree - I miss her too! Although, lately I have been going to bed early & waking up at the butt crack of dawn! This is the latest I've been up in what feels like forever! And yes, I left the noisy neighbors out on purpose! ;)

Saysusie
11-28-2012, 01:08 AM
Hello and Welcome Back Red!
I am so happy to hear that you have been symptom free for so long and off of meds! That is wonderful news.
Good luck on your move to a nice, quiet place! I know that this, alone, will make a big difference in your stress levels.
Congratulations on your soon to be grandaughter and best of luck on your upcoming pregnancy (lol).

Welcome Home!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

BonusMom
11-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Welcome "home."

I'm a country girl, having been raised on an apple farm and 25 mins from "town"--on a good day. I moved to a newer development on the outskirts of a big city a couple years ago and we don't have a grocery store (with the exception of Costco, a nomally), within 20 mins. Who'da thunk what an inconvenience it is to go and buy fresh produce after work? With the economic upswing in the area, it's just a matter of time before we get a major retailer. I'd be happy with a mom and pop store with fresh produce, meat and dairy in a non-value pack. LOL

Have fun trying to make babies--just don't make it a "chore."

rob
11-28-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't care for city living that much either, but I sure don't want to be way out there, like Rob is. lol

Debbie

I've been told that I'm way out there regardless of my geographical location...
(insert smiley face)

tgal
11-28-2012, 12:53 PM
(insert smiley face)

Not touching this "with a ten foot pole"! Lol

red246
11-28-2012, 01:49 PM
(insert smiley face)

That's okay Rob, we like ya that way!!! ;)

debbie-b
11-28-2012, 02:22 PM
(insert smiley face)

Yes, that you are my friend.

Debbie