PDA

View Full Version : My New Website

Saysusie
11-20-2012, 12:46 AM
Many of you have asked if I have a website or if there was a way to hear samples of my music. My previous website was not user friendly (lol). So here is my new one and there are some music samples there:
www.carlottadiggs.com

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
11-20-2012, 05:53 AM
I listened to you original song and it was lovely! I couldn't help but notice that the music was that of our own Conran as well! Lovely job, both of you

jmail
11-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Ooohh!!! music!!!

That's a nice site Carlotta. Easy to get around in, logical. Nice jazzy/blues song, yet different. Is that Conrad on the ivory keys on the song?...

Forgive my prying, but have you guys written other songs? (wow, somehow, I managed to have this "edit" post before I was finished with it... hmmm - how did I do that?) Have you guys done any recording, other than that snippet of your song? My brothers and I have been collaborating over the internet for a couple of years now, with the youngest brother being the singer/songwriter, the middle brother being the good guitarist, and me being the guy that goes "yeah, I like that..." - no talent, in other words... lol

Saysusie
11-20-2012, 09:32 PM
Thank you Tgal and Jmail;
Yes indeed, that is our very own Conrad on piano, keyboard, organ etc. Conrad produced the album, wrote all of the music, arranged every song, played the instruments (with the exception of drums and guitar), and engineered the project. All I did was go to him with lyrics and a few ideas...everything else was his magic!
He and I have written other songs together, primarily for our church. Although neither of us attend the church any longer, I am told that the choir and the congregation still sing our songs. In fact, I was a guest soloist at the church not long ago and sang two of the songs that he and I wrote together.
We have not written anything recently and I fear that I am so far away from his caliber of talent that I wouldn't even dare to think that I was qualified to work with him again (lol).
Jmail - perhaps you can let us hear some of the work that you and your brother have done together??

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

rob
11-21-2012, 03:49 AM
Great new website Carlotta! I've always loved your music.

The new site looks great, and is very user friendly!

Rob

kim,l
11-21-2012, 04:59 AM
thankyou carlotta the music was so beautiful and inspiring. i felt relaxed and in a peaceful place. you are a wonderful singer.

magistramarla
11-21-2012, 04:02 PM
SaySusie,
Thank you for this link. I'm having internet problems, but I'll bookmark it and enjoy when it will work.
Hugs,
Marla

running girl
11-21-2012, 07:01 PM
~ Beautiful ~

jmail
11-26-2012, 04:44 PM
... Jmail - perhaps you can let us hear some of the work that you and your brother have done together??

I've been working on them to allow me to at least post a couple clips, but so far, they're too shy... 'Course, like you say, it bares your soul for all to see - er - "hear"... |;^)

Saysusie
12-01-2012, 02:05 PM
My website has been updated and the glitches fixed. Some songs may be downloaded for free. Paypal issues have been resolved and their is an email address provided if you have any further problems with the site. :-)
Thank you everyone

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie