PDA

View Full Version : tingleing sensations?

tomcatsgirl
11-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Just curious if anyone gets a tingling feeling in their face? This is a relatively new symptom maybe 4-5 months always in the same place right side of my face near my lip and tingles into my cheek. It happens several times a day. It almost feels like someone is tickeling me with hair. I do have Raynauds this is a different feeling than the burning/tingling/numbness I feel in my fingers and feet.

The Survivor
11-08-2012, 12:29 PM
I get this type of feeling ALL OVER my body on the inside, especially during dialysis. It makes me want to dig holes in my skin. I wish I could be of more help to you....

Mica
11-08-2012, 10:51 PM
LOL just my face? I wish! I get it all over my body, especially my hands and arms.

tgal
11-08-2012, 11:27 PM
I get it on my face as well as in many other places. It is actually common for several of us here. Make sure to talk to your doctor about it. You are not weird (well, maybe you are but not about this! LOL)

tomcatsgirl
11-09-2012, 07:33 AM
LOL @ Mari no i'm pretty normal (what's normal) I mentioned it at my last appt will bring it up again on Monday. Poor ladies can't imagine it all over my body the face is weird enough. I'm glad though I am not the only one.