PDA

View Full Version : We Have Lupus

ritzbit2
11-05-2012, 12:56 PM
I read this today and just have to share it with you all! I think it really shows what this website was built on and what it still stands for. Lupus is not just a by yourself problem, its a family problem, its something everyone needs help coming to terms with. I just think this is quite awesome lol http://suzyspreciouspearls.blogspot.com/2012/11/we-have-lupus.html

jmail
11-05-2012, 06:04 PM
She writes well. Thanks for sharing the link.

bunny28
11-06-2012, 11:52 AM
Beautiful! I often think that my husband suffers because of my illness. He has to pick up the pieces that I don't. When I ask him if he resents it, he says "never". I am never sure that is totally the truth but then again, I believe he is a lot like the man in that story. He loves me no matter what...and this is our life.

Saysusie
11-08-2012, 09:33 AM
That was a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it with us. Since this group is a family, it is fitting to say the We Have Lupus. We are all here for one another, we support each other, comfort each other and share genuine care, concern, and love for each other.
Thank You Again

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

The Survivor
11-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Yes, lupus is definitely not something that should be handled on your own. Thanks for sharing that link with us.