PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday HUNNIEBUN

steve.b
11-03-2012, 06:33 PM
happy birthday.
may you enjoy your new life of being "over the hill"
you are past 25 now, may it not be down hill from here.

it is funny how when we are young, 25 sounded so old.
now we are there we hope it isn't.
eventually we look back and consider 25 so young.

tgal
11-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Happy Birthday! Here is wishing you a wonderful and pain free day!!

Nonna
11-04-2012, 04:25 AM
Happy Birthday Hunnibun! It's your day enjoy it

kim,l
11-04-2012, 04:42 AM
happy birthday hunnibun have a great day.

Hunniebun
11-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Hey guys!

Thanks for the post and the birthday wishes! Sorry I haven't been on WHL much, I've been busy and also I've been using a Facebook group I joined a little bit more as its just much easier to access and faster for me.

I can't believe I am already past 25 years old, I know I am still very young, but my body sure as heck doesn't feel it. I don't have much of anything planned today other than my sister wanting to come over and my brother wanting to do something later on in the week. I am not feeling too well, I didn't have a good Colonoscopy on Thursday, but the throat dilation was fine. They could only go 40 cms into my bottom until they found a twist in my colon and had to stop in case they ruptured me, so they never even made it to my bowel. I go back to my Gastro on Dec 3rd to go over any results and to talk about this problem. I was so out of it and sick after reacting to the twilight sleep that the nurse talked to my stepmom instead of me and that's what I was told. It's not good news, but the good PART of it is at least SOMETHING was found, and I hope something can be done and I'll stop having those horrible bowel spasms that knock me out or at least make them even fewer and farther between.
I still feel pretty crappy from the sedation which is crazy, and if I still feel bad over the next few days then I'll be going to my GP to find out what's going on. I also think I have developed an allergy to cats, so I'll be getting that checked too.

Again, thanks for thinking of me!

rob
11-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Happy belated birthday Hunniebun!

Rob

Hunniebun
11-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks rob, don't worry its not belated, it is today! I guess for steve in Australia he is a day earlier? I don't know how many hours ahead he is hehe.

jmail
11-05-2012, 05:40 AM
You know what they say aboot them folks in the Land of Oz?... 'Cause I sure don't... but steve is "West" of the International Date Line, so today is tomorrow down there... or is it yesterday is today here?...

Anyway, Hunniebun, it is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY belatedly here, since I'm definintely late, again...

steve.b
11-05-2012, 07:34 AM
thanks jmail.

it is not that i am ahead of myself.....
it is more likely that your a little bit .........
(no i did not say you were slow, or backward, or any other derogitory remark)

i am 8 hours ahead of gmt, america is about 4 to 6 hour behind gmt.
so i am about 1/2 a day ahead of you.

SleepyInSeattle
11-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Happy belated birthday - sorry the procedure didn't work out so well, but hopefully with the new info they can help you!

Those sedation drugs are awful - it always takes about a week to get them out of your system. Drink lots of water!!!! XXOO

Saysusie
11-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I am so sorry that I'm late...Happy Belated Birthday

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

jmail
11-05-2012, 11:52 AM
it is not that i am ahead of myself.....
it is more likely that your a little bit .........

lol |;^)

Happy Birthday again Hunniebun! (the site said I needed ten more characters for my post, so here they are...)

Hunniebun
11-05-2012, 07:11 PM
lol |;^)

Happy Birthday again Hunniebun! (the site said I needed ten more characters for my post, so here they are...)

lol thanks guys. I wonder what's going to happen now that I know I'm twisted in there.

magistramarla
11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Hi Hunnie,
Happy very belated Birthday.
My daughter had that happen to her. They thought that she had Chrone's disease, but the colonoscopy showed that she had a kink in her colon.
That's what straightened it out, and she's never had a problem with it again. It sounds like yours is more kinked. I hope that the gastro can help you.
Hugs,
Marla

Hunniebun
11-10-2012, 10:06 PM
My GP told me yesterday when I went to see him to refill a prescription that apparently its not bad to have a twist in the colon, and it just means that I can never have a full colonoscopy done, and I'd have to go virtual from now on. That just made me wonder...How it can be something that's normal, I hope my gastro doesn't say the same thing. He told me I have IBS and he wanted to do the colonoscopy to check on things, and since it couldn't be completed, I don't know where I go from there until I see him again on Dec 3rd.