What do I mean by the real cost?
Lupus costs in every way!

Lupus causes us many difficulties.
Lupus causes us many hard ships.
Lupus causes our health to fail.

Life is a journey…..
It starts with 1 step.

Today is my first real step.

i have started a blog, because there is too many words for a thread.
please read this.

tgal
10-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Am here if you need me

kim,l
10-31-2012, 01:24 AM
steve i do not much about or how to access blog but i sense you are not yourself if you need to talk please contact me.i am here for you my friend.

Saysusie
10-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi Steve; I am glad that you are back but, as others have noted, it seems as though you are going through something right now. Please know that we are always here for you if you need us. I am going to read you blog now!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Saysusie
10-31-2012, 10:54 AM
Read you Blog and wrote a reply

Hugs and squeezes

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

rob
10-31-2012, 11:25 AM
steve i do not much about or how to access blog but i sense you are not yourself if you need to talk please contact me.i am here for you my friend.

Here's a quick link to Steve's current Blog-

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/entry.php?624-the-REAL-cost-of-Lupus

jmail
10-31-2012, 05:31 PM
... I was afraid to ask if I was missing the link somewhere... lol - my brains been extra deep fried scrambled lately...

tgal
10-31-2012, 07:33 PM
Just an FYI- the blog section of the forum can be found by looking at the top left of any page (just under the "We Have Lupus" logo), You will see 3 blue boxes with white writing. The first says Forum, the next Blog and the final says "what's new". If you click on the "Blog" button it will take you over to read any of the blogs that have been written by the members here

magistramarla
11-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Hi Steve,
I'm glad to see you back. We're your family here, and we've always got your back.
Hugs,
Marla