PDA

View Full Version : Problem with image uploads?

Bakedtater08
10-28-2012, 03:10 PM
At first i thought i was getting the "invalid" image message when trying to change my profile image or adding to an alblum because i was doing so mobile...but after several attempts on my laptop, im still having the same issue. I am under the 64kb/100x100 pixels, and have also tried png, gif, etc in addition to jpeg formats. Any ideas what "vaild" image formats are?

tgal
10-28-2012, 04:00 PM
At first i thought i was getting the "invalid" image message when trying to change my profile image or adding to an alblum because i was doing so mobile...but after several attempts on my laptop, im still having the same issue. I am under the 64kb/100x100 pixels, and have also tried png, gif, etc in addition to jpeg formats. Any ideas what "vaild" image formats are?

It's not you or your pictures. It is a problem with the site at the moment. I am not sure when it will be fixed but it has been reported. Sorry for the inconvenience.

magistramarla
10-28-2012, 08:08 PM
I've had the same problem for months now.
Mari, please let us know when it's been fixed.
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
This issue has been brought to the attention of our Administrator, Conrad. We can only wait for him to respond and/or correct it! I hate to continue to ask him repeatedly about the same issue, so right now, we are waiting. I know that it is frustrating and inconvenient, but WHL is only one of many sites that he administrates and the only one that he does for free..so I am very patient with his ability and time :-(
We will keep you posted!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

tgal
10-29-2012, 02:07 PM
I spoke to Conrad today and he said he should have it up and running in a couple of weeks. Hopefully you will be able to upload soon!!!

Saysusie
10-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanx Tgal :-)

Bakedtater08
11-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Oh, im sorry! I thought perhaps it was me! Lol technology is definitely not my forte! Thank you, now I don't feel like such a dingle berry! Lol

jmail
11-02-2012, 03:03 PM
... Hopefully you will be able to upload soon!!!

Hopefully, we won't crash it on him again... tic |;^)