PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Saysusie!

tgal
10-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Happy Birthday to our wonderful founder and head moderator Saysusie! I hope today brings you all the joy that you deserve and a completely pain free day!

debbie-b
10-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Happy Birthday, Saysusie.
Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

n.mac
10-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Happy Birthday! May you have a blessed day!

running girl
10-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Happy Birthday!

kim,l
10-21-2012, 09:01 PM
have a very happy birthday

magistramarla
10-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday, SaySusie!
I hope that you are having a lovely, peaceful day.
Lots of Hugs,
Marla

rob
10-22-2012, 04:08 AM
Happy Birthday Carlotta. I hope you are having a good day.

Rob

jmail
10-22-2012, 07:23 AM
... and since I'm late again, may your birthday continue through today and the rest of the week, with folks bringing you all kinds of fun things (and maybe lunch and/or dinner).

happy birthday to our eloquent Carlotta Saysusie!

Saysusie
10-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Thank You EVERYONE!! I did have a wonderful day. My sister/friend took me to Disneyland (many of you probably know that I am a Disneyland fanatic). I love it this time of year because it is all decked out for Halloween! We spent the entire day going back and forth between Disneyland and California Adventure.
While I am paying for it today (extremely exhausted and in a bit of pain), I loved every minute that I was there.
My favorite rides at Disneyland: Space Mountain (aka: Ghost Mountain during Halloween) - Haunted Mansion (aka: Nightmare Before Christmas during Halloween) - Star Tours - Pirates of the Caribbean - Indiana Jones
My favorite rides at California Adventure: Tower Of Terror (oh yea, oh yea, oh yea) - Soaring over California - California Screaming - Toy Story.
It took approximately 9 hours to get all of these rides done, but it was well worth it (lol)

Again....thank you and I am sending you each warm hugs of thanks

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit2
10-22-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm a day late but happy birthday! :) Glad you had a good day!

BonusMom
10-23-2012, 07:10 AM
I'm also sending belated birthday wishes, but know they're from the heart.

"Always late but worth the wait" is my motto. But, I generally don't use this when it comes to meeting people or remembering birthdays as it's rude. In my defense, I had no knowledge that it was your birthday, saysusie, so there's no punishment if there's no knowledge, right?

I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful day at the happiest place on earth with a dear friend. I hope the upcoming year brings you much joy, good health and happiness.

magistramarla
10-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Thank You EVERYONE!! I did have a wonderful day. My sister/friend took me to Disneyland (many of you probably know that I am a Disneyland fanatic). I love it this time of year because it is all decked out for Halloween! We spent the entire day going back and forth between Disneyland and California Adventure.
While I am paying for it today (extremely exhausted and in a bit of pain), I loved every minute that I was there.
My favorite rides at Disneyland: Space Mountain (aka: Ghost Mountain during Halloween) - Haunted Mansion (aka: Nightmare Before Christmas during Halloween) - Star Tours - Pirates of the Caribbean - Indiana Jones
My favorite rides at California Adventure: Tower Of Terror (oh yea, oh yea, oh yea) - Soaring over California - California Screaming - Toy Story.
It took approximately 9 hours to get all of these rides done, but it was well worth it (lol)

Again....thank you and I am sending you each warm hugs of thanks

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

Yup, that's exactly where I thought you had gone. LOL
Hugs,
Marla

Saysusie
10-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Marla: That gave me a belly laugh!! Sending you warm hugs (lol)
Bonus Mom: No worries...I am extremely forgetful about so many things that I am, in now way, offended when others forget! Thank You :-)

jmail
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Wow! are you a roller coaster junkie, Saysusie?... I had to quit. I get too scared in my old age, and the newer coasters don't have floors!!!

Nonna
10-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Never too late to say Happy Birthday, I was down with my Mom, celebrating hers

Happy day

steve.b
10-24-2012, 09:59 PM
my turn to be late on a birthday wish.......

i am glad the little girl in you had a great day.

disneyland for a birthday party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a way to spend your birthday.