PDA

View Full Version : Happy 37th Birthday Lauri Amber Diggs

Saysusie
10-10-2012, 04:56 PM
http://forum.wehavelupus.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=554&thumb=1&d=1239811375 My baby would be 37yrs old today. I still miss her terribly and the pain is still close to unbearable. But, I find strength knowing that she is now fee of pain, free of illness, and eternally healthy and happy.
Happy Birthday to my sweet Lauri!

Nonna
10-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Happy Birthday to Lauri and the biggest gentlest loving hug for her Mama!

tgal
10-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Happy Birthday Laurie. I didn't know you but I know your legacy and that is this place. I am thankful for you each and every day because of what you brought into my life in my time of need. You will never be forgotten by any of us here at WHL. I too give a special hug to your lovely mother whom I love dearly

Angel Oliver
10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Sending you lots of love today Carlotta i know it must be a heartbreaking day....Lauri was taken way to young.We are all sending her birthday wishes and are grateful of this special place,here, where we share stories and help each other.
lots of love
Amanda.xxxxx

magistramarla
10-10-2012, 08:59 PM
SaySusie,
Many hugs to you today. Lauri lives on in our memories thanks to you and Conrad for honoring her with this forum.
Love,
Marla

debbie-b
10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Happy Birthday, Lauri.
Carlotta. please let me give you a gentle hug.
Marla said it so well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for having this forum, in Lauries memory.

Debbie

jmail
10-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Hugs for you Saysusie Carlotta.

Saysusie
10-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Thank you so much everyone. As always, yesterday was a very emotional day filled with ups and downs..highs and lows. We spent a lot of time manicuring her resting place and polishing the headstone and placing flowers. We talked to her, cried, shared memories and cried.
I have stopped expecting this day to get easier with the passing of time, it does not. However, the heaviness does seem to dissipate a bit sooner and does not feel as cumbersome.
Again..thank you all for your kindness

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

isabel
10-12-2012, 09:30 AM
happy birthday to Lauri! and all my respect and admiration for a wonderful mother.